The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Weapon Ideas

FinalxRampage

To me this game seems to be lacking in the primary weapon department so I figured I'd just make a general Idea thread. Throw any ideas for primary weapons down there (Shotguns,rifles,smgs) etc

Only Idea I have is some sort of a more formal SMG

The closest thing to an SMG is the Grakata right now but i'd like something that has the fire rate of say the Afuris but with more damage and a little more accuracy. Also adding increased falloff/accuracy the farther you shoot and a small increase in  damage when in close quarters. This would reward players for being up in an enemies face and still be usable at mid range but useless at longer range. 

I want another semi-auto rifle to play around with. Or perhaps something like the AN-94, with the first few shots coming out FAST and the rest coming out slower. 

A reverse-gorgon that overheated as you used it (slowing down firerate) instead of winding up could be cool. It sounds fitting for a laser/plasma sort of weapon, what do you think?

I want another semi-auto rifle to play around with. Or perhaps something like the AN-94, with the first few shots coming out FAST and the rest coming out slower. 

I actually really like both those ideas. A semi auto without a limited fire rate would be really nice too something closer to a MW2 FAL

Also a better 3 round burst gun because the burston doesnt hold up to me.

Needs to do more damage and be more accurate to be useful tio me