Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One...

(PSN)qwerty1310

Who can't log in to SOE? I reset my password AND username, I am certain that I typed in the correct log in info but it always says wrong username and password. Is it just me or has other people been experiencing this problem?

(Well I guess this is the correct place to post, off topic. Besides I know that some people here play DCUO or something, some of you may be saying,"Just report the problem," while, you need to log in to report and I can't do that. I checked Google to, some other people have been posting on forums saying that they have been experiencing this problem, and they fixed it by changing their password because their old password was too long, but mine isn't too long so...yeh...)

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

Our Technical, Account and Billing staff is available Monday through Friday. There are two ways to contact us:

1. Open a Support Ticket - click here to email a Support Representative directly.
  2. Phone Support - Technical, Account and Billing help is available at 858 537-0898, Monday through Friday from 10:00am - 7:00pm PT (excluding holidays).

Remember that this number is not toll free and still may be considered long distance from within the United States.

* NOTE: If you are having trouble contacting us through an already existing account, or cannot contact us by phone, please create a temporary Station Account and click here to submit a ticket through the help site using the new account. Make sure to include the name of the account that you wish to address in your ticket. We will then help you recover your regular account.

Edit: I assume you are referring to Sony Online Entertainment since you mentioned DCUO.

Edited by Lypiphera

Yeh I am.

I filed a ticket a few days ago, my account is still experiencing the same problem, and I can't log in to my temporary account since while...same problem as well lol.

Sorry, I can't help you. I don't play and I only found that info as I did a quick internet search.

No it's a complete different thing from PSN, I have no idea how to explain it though...

Idk whether this helps...

A Standard Operating Environment (SOE) is a standard implementation of an operating system and its associated software. Associated names and concepts include: MOE - Managed Operating Environment. COE - Consistent or Common Operating Environment. MDE - Managed Desktop Environment.

I don't know how this would help as you meant Sony Online Entertainment.