Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Bugs And Other Thoughts

OGD2

After playing for quite some time now, I'd just like to share some bugs and other thoughts:

1. One of the recent patches semi-broke charge attacks for me.  When I use charge attacks, the character will follow up with a random ground attack without proper input, even if there are no enemies eligible for a ground attack.

2. I use view swapping quite a bit (H), but it doesn't work while sprinting.  A minor nuisance, but a fix for this would be nice.

3. Boss cutscenes turn your camera completely around.  Again, a minor annoyance.

4. Paris isn't present on the stat sheet.  Paris also does not gain exp like other weapons do.  All other weapons gain extra exp when you personally earn a kill, while the Paris does not.

5. MAG's Crush is buggy after the current patch.  There's a high chance of the skill glitching out, removing the ability to melee or use any powers while also giving the player invulnerability until the mission is over.

6. Jackal is immune to the extra melee damage granted by Ash's Smoke Screen.  I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it's there!

7. Some enemies know where you are even while under the effect of Ash's Smoke Screen.  For example, Hyena or the Shockwave Moas will sometimes do their ground stomp even if you're invisible while you approach them.  Tested in solo games as well.  Again, I'm not sure if this one is intentional or not.

8. Mission markers are sometimes bugged.  For capture missions especially, I notice that the mission marker for the target will not disappear upon capture.  This can lead to quite a bit of confusion if you're given the all too common extra mission to acquire 4 data cases.

That's about all I can think of for now.  I apologize if these issues are already known, but I figured I'd just post em up in hopes of getting some bugs squashed!

Oh and I'll just edit this suggestion into my post instead of making a new one: I personally think it'd be nice if we were given the option to wear the alternative helmets without actually using the stats associated with them.  There are some really nice alternative helmets, but some of them have absolutely abysmal tradeoffs, such as Ash's helmet.

Edited by OGD2