Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Archwing Mission Score

WaRDeMoN787

My last score on Pluto was 2.980131E+007

Just wanted to put it out there in case anyone saw a weird score on the leaderboard. I'm not sure if it was anything in game to trigger this, everything seemed to go just like every other archwing mission. The score was different in game though. ( When flying to a safe distance at the end it showed the same weird score in bold, however in the mission results area the score was 28 million).

What that score means is that it's 2.98 times ten to the power of 7. So 29 million.

To get a score like that you'd either need a few Elytrons spamming thumper and energy restores like madmen (trust me you'd notice, you wouldn't be able to see the core through the constant explosions) or one of the people in your group was shooting the exploit spot (some pipe or something?) that gives you massive damage/score values per hit. That exploit trick is how people managed to score a couple billion points to get the top of the leaders board (there might also be something about hostmigration involved to extend the time? dunno)

The highest scores now are obtained in a way, that if you go and try to get a higher score it will be reset. Something with a binary cap 2^32.

Unfortunately although people reported the exploit DE failed to a dress it.

The people who tried to play legit are being forced to exploit to cause otherwise they would lose to exploiters.

I wonder why DE didn't a dress it.

The highest scores now are obtained in a way, that if you go and try to get a higher score it will be reset. Something with a binary cap 2^32.

Unfortunately although people reported the exploit DE failed to a dress it.

The people who tried to play legit are being forced to exploit to cause otherwise they would lose to exploiters.

I wonder why DE didn't a dress it.

Unfortunately exploiters gonna exploit no matter what.