Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lag

Odiouz

the lag may probably be due to the host player being from a different country to you. if it doesn't lag a lot or doesn't even lag, its probably because the host player is living in a country close to you or in the same country, but if the host player isn't, then the chances of lag will increase, but i'm not 100% sure about it.

i wouldn't have a single clue haha. sometimes i get bad lags, but a lot of the times, i get a good game consistency where i don't lag at all. i play a lot of solo, but occasionally online with others. i think it's a little hard since the game pairs you with other players half way across the globe. 

yea, you just click on a mission area to play, (as long as no one is on it), and play but as its finding people, click on the "online" where it will say "play now" and you will be host, but you probably will be alone for the first few min and people will slowly join, but if they don't, it will be the same as playing solo. may sound confusing, but that's how i kind of sort it out. there may be other ways, but i'm not sure haha.