The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grakata Modding

JoyfulSlime

Hello

I have crafted Grakata like 2 days ago and now it is 10 rank, for now it's pretty weak, it has low damage and i need to shoot like 30 - 45 bullets to kill a single enemy (enemy lvl 20 - 25), and after like 4 minutes i am already out of ammo.

Well, how shall i mod it so it will be fun to use. Shall i max out the critical chance and critical damage, or shall i mod with %+ damage? (I mean the mod Serration)

^Ignore that. You need to first put Armor Pierce mod (fuse it to 60%) which is the most important mod, after that you need Multishot if you have it. Then Serration and elemental damage.

Edit- Crit mods don't do anything for this weapon since the chance is so low. Simply a waste of points

Edited by Bitfly

I recommend using it in bursts to get the most out of it. because full auto that thing seems to have a wider spread then shotguns. So burst helps conserve ammo since more of the bullets will hit a target but its damage is still pretty low. It has a decent crit chance on its own. Mods that make it better from most important are at the top, or what i think are most important.

-AP mod

-multishot if you have it

-serranation

-elemental that are strongest against what im fighting

-crit damage

-anything else you want after that. The above help the most but i still dislike this gun because shooting in bursts are the only way its good and even then its meant to be a full auto :(.

Edited by gamefreak9149

4 Must have for Grakata

1. Crit chance

2. Crit damage

3. Serration

4. Armor piercing.

Take advantage of buffed crit chance and high firerate. If you can squeeze in cold damage then you will be able to get rid of shield very, very fast.