The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Question] About Dual Zoren And Pistol

Powet

Erm, sorry that I made new topic again, because I found that the charge build of Dual Zoren pretty suits me, so I'm here to ask some questions and suggestions about Dual Zoren

1. What's the base critical rate of charge attack of Dual Zoren?

2. Is Critical chance (True Steel) and Critical damage (Organ Shatter) stack with the Charge attack of Dual Zoren? Or it's simply for normal attack only?

3. Should I get Fury (Fire rate) and Pressure Point (Damage) mod for my Dual Zoren if I'm going for charge build?

4. Is Dual Zoren suitable for higher level planets if potato-ed and modded well?

*Hope those that had some experiences with Dual Zoren can share how they mod their Dual Zoren as well as what type (probably only normal or charge build right?) they stick with.

---

5. What type of pistol suits Volt and Ash? =/

---

Thanks for viewing my topic, looking forward to your reply. Good luck.

Edited by Powet

Dont waste mod points putting on charge damage/charge speed.I'd put on fury, true steel, organ shatter, pressure point,and the armor piercing mod plus maybe a rank or two of the ice one to get through shields quicker. Crits as far as I know don't work with charge damage, so if you want to go charge use a heavy melee like scindo, gram etc etc. Zorens are beast on higher planets if you mod em right, but work best with Loki or Ash because of invisibility. 

As for the pistols I'm rather fond of the Kraken, but I suppose it depends on what you're primary is. Might want to give bronco or ak furis/ ak viper a try on Ash since you can get in close 

For what purposes dual zorens is, if you can kill trash mobs with any melee weapons fast, like i read ,to kill same boss you need like 10x time more then if you do it with axe, for me any daggers looks crap, can stunlock but whats the point, you need few hours to kill ancient with super low damage like 1 normal attack and same critical, no use if its only for trash mobs, all daggers and old crap melee weapons should be improved .Endgame is defense missions where you need to kill strong enemies,impossible with this crap, coz damage is 1 i not saw bigger damage from criticals also(i mean high level mobs ancients on high waves, not a trash mobs wich is one hit from anything).

Edited by drunkpunk222

Dont waste mod points putting on charge damage/charge speed.I'd put on fury, true steel, organ shatter, pressure point,and the armor piercing mod plus maybe a rank or two of the ice one to get through shields quicker. Crits as far as I know don't work with charge damage, so if you want to go charge use a heavy melee like scindo, gram etc etc. Zorens are beast on higher planets if you mod em right, but work best with Loki or Ash because of invisibility. 

As for the pistols I'm rather fond of the Kraken, but I suppose it depends on what you're primary is. Might want to give bronco or ak furis/ ak viper a try on Ash since you can get in close 

The main problem in this weapon is that you need to find Sundering Strike mod to make it usable... It do a little damage to grineer without it.

146 hrs played...still didnt find this mod. It was common but not now...

Dual Zoren are weapons used by Ash commonly because of great loadouts of damage you can do when using smoke grenade

Edited by Nedwin

The main problem in this weapon is that you need to find Sundering Strike mod to make it usable... It do a little damage to grineer without it.

146 hrs played...still didnt find this mod. It was common but not now...

Dual Zoren are weapons used by Ash commonly because of great loadouts of damage you can do when using smoke grenade

Agreed with you lol, looking for the Sundering Strike mod too ;(

So when you're using smoke grenade, you usually spam charge attack or normal attack?

Edited by Powet