Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New/better Infiltration/exfiltration Sequences.

Rabidbluedeath

First the intro, it's good overall but where do those vent covers come from? How did I get there? Why do 2 get busted out? Shouldn't a ninja squad quietly remove one and slip through one at a time? It's all just aesthetics but it would be nice

The evac sequences for indoors need work though, there is no way the ships could dock that close to each other. Also instead of just a random clip playing when all people are in the zone why can't we activate one to enter it and leave, with or without team mates. (Ideally it would be each activates their own and cause a vaccum for the people left behind). And finally why is there always this nice docking section that seems specifically designed to dock an orokin crab ship on grineer/corpus vessels. I would assume this is something in the works already but I thought it was a good idea to post here just in case.

Also for the outside missions the activation could be telling the ship to get in position.

Is it against the rules to bump? Don't know Ill have to check...in the mean time...bump.

We really need a way to see if the devs have seen this or not. I don't want good ideas to get lost in a sea of "rawr rage over X" threads. Is this something else we can add? Could an admin account post a reply "At X time thread was reviewed by DE" whenever they view it so we can at least see its getting noticed? Or a separate view counter for staff accounts? I don't care if DE looks at it and says "nope screw that" and locks it but just not knowing sucks. (this goes for all threads not this one in particular)