The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mysterious Enemy

I spammed Tyl Regor for drop bluprints of Ash, for some time a mysterious enemy all black like a warframe, shortly after he had spoken to me about the assassination of Tyl Regor, he comes and.. it kills me for revenge! D: 
Can i have information on him, please?

I spammed Tyl Regor for drop bluprints of Ash, for some time a mysterious enemy all black like a warframe, shortly after he had spoken to me about the assassination of Tyl Regor, he comes and.. it kills me for revenge! D: 

Oh my sweet Tenno, you should not believe everything you hear and see. Clearly you were imagining things. =)

If he had a warframe and used warframe abilities, that's the Stalker. I met him a few minutes ago but my friend and I kicked his &#!! I understand he randomly shows up anywhere anytime and attacks you but he's also quite rare.

Check this out: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

The Stalker isn't a hard kill, just use cryo rounds. So far I've met him having lvl 45-72(lvl72)Jackal event, unlucky me)

I meet that assasin called The Stalker 3 times in 5 days, last time i was alone in an SPY mission when he appeared and i run like a hell about 5 mins on all over the map till another player connected and I was the lure and he almost killed him but i did with my last energy >:)

Now some infos about my stalker

1. If he comes to you you will se in left some messages about his reason to kill you, if he comes to kill an mate you will hear some strange sounds

2. He has same power like you, if you can destroy an 30mod mob's shield in 4 seconds he can destroy your shield in 4 seconds

3. He has my skills(excalibur)

4. He appears like a shadow and disappears like a shadow, i think its your evil twin :))

5. He kills you, not just bring you down, instant kill, revive or forfeit :))

6. He its really scary :))