Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas

IHWIP

OK, I was thinking how fun it would be to play the bad guys. I don't think regular warframe vs. warframe pvp would work because that doesn't fit the plot at all. I was however thinking 2 things:

1) Play as the enemy. Maybe allow people to start out as a grunt and work their way up on the side of the enemy. You could join a game and play as the adversary either by creating a new customizable person or just as a random mob. Then when you die you can pick a new mob to take over. There are other games that have implemented this in the past but I cannot think of any right now.

2) Going Rogue. You could cast off your Tenno loyalty and become permanently an enemy. Then you can join games on the side of the enemy and try to thwart missions.

Other ideas:

Enable multiple difficulty modes chosen by the host. Easy: Enemies are as they are now but no "infinite spawn" points. Only a finite amount of enemies can be conjured up to fight. Normal: As they are now. Hard: Boost the number of mobs that can come at you. Hell: Mobs never stop spawning. Only 1 drop per mob maximum. Player fire and melee can spill over and damage you.

Or you could split up the settings so you could play Easy but add the player damage or play Hell mode but only activated once stealth is lost.

Maybe just have a "custom game" option up by the online/private/solo with sliders to determine drop rates, spawn rates and mob levels, a toggle for players damaging other players.

These are some quick ideas to throw out there because of complaints I've seen in region chat where players were running out of things to do. Once you unlock every level and every weapon, what else is there to do?

Those ideas (1 and 2) require the game to be built from the ground up to allow it, you can't just slap it on without it feeling rushed/unnatural (or upsetting balance, even). Left 4 dead is probably what you're thinking of for the first one, by the way.

Those ideas (1 and 2) require the game to be built from the ground up to allow it, you can't just slap it on without it feeling rushed/unnatural (or upsetting balance, even). Left 4 dead is probably what you're thinking of for the first one, by the way.

That's why "slapping" this onto the beta is a great idea since it's in beta.