Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Illuminati Confirmed.

lNogardl

Disclaimer: This thread is purely a joke, chill.

So here i was one day on a normal Archwing mission when my game suddenly froze, "Ah too bad" i thought to myself, when suddenly looking at the frozen picture i noticed something, something evil, see for yourself:

NUeLt3.png

This had to be a coincidence.. right? Or so i though. Today i innocently went to check my syndicate points and to my surprise i had been struck with the ultimate truth:

2rGiIc.jpg

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

Edited by Nogard18

which were the illuminati? the perrin sequence?

and some weird al for you all:

"and by the way I've cracked the code....

The illuminati knows.....

that their finally prime,

for world domination,

and its all...

black helicopters flying across the border,

puppet masters for the new world order

but I'm protected 'cause I made this hat...

from aluminum FOIL! foil....

Now a convoluted theory...The first image seems to show a spacial specter. Wait, specter? All the syndicates sell specters. The 2nd picture shows Hexis with the most rep, Hexis have orokin lancer specters. Wait, orokin has 6 letters and 2 syllables. 6 divided by 2 is 3. The 1st picture shows 3 sets of 3 nearly completed triangles that line up to form another triangle. 3 + 3 is 6. Perrin has 6 letters. The rank 3 strategy sigil for Perrin has 6 triangles. 3 X 6 is 21, the answer to all. The full name for the Perrin has 17 letters. 21-17=4. 6+4=10. Illuminati has 10 letters. Hexis has 5 letters, 1 more then 4. This means that Perrin and Hexis are both in on it. The Perrin Sequence + Hexis - 1 = Illuminati. The question is, who/what is the 1 that left?