The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glaive!

DJYangster

THE GLAIVE! its an awesome weapon but iv notice something that well just doesnt make sense if the glaive is razor sharp shouldnt it be able to be thrown and cut right through the enemies? instead of kinda just bouncing off them? You guys who has played dark sector you all know the Glaive, when thrown can go through multiple enemies if you line them up correctly, but this glaive just kinda bounces off them, now i love the weapon none the less i just hope someone changes that on the glaive, but all in all i love that weapon! waiting on the throwing knives now

THE GLAIVE! its an awesome weapon but iv notice something that well just doesnt make sense if the glaive is razor sharp shouldnt it be able to be thrown and cut right through the enemies? instead of kinda just bouncing off them? You guys who has played dark sector you all know the Glaive, when thrown can go through multiple enemies if you line them up correctly, but this glaive just kinda bounces off them, now i love the weapon none the less i just hope someone changes that on the glaive, but all in all i love that weapon! waiting on the throwing knives now

it seems that if the enemy is lvl 20 or higher, it will just bounce of them. not sure if its a bug or feature