Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey I'm Fairly New

Daiboru

Hey guys, I started Warframe about 3-4 days ago-

I started off with 400~ platinum because my ex got me the starter pack or whatever thingy, I have the warframes: Loki + Volt + Excalibur, and i'm already rank 3 @ 380 mastery points but, the game seems like there is very little people to play with :/

I'm not really sure what direction to go in the game, how to make credits/what is good trades for platinum, it's all very confusing to a new player like myself. People told me Loki + Volt were good frames for higher tiers, and that I should make Rhino as it's the tankiest/easiest for new players, and decent in high levels, and really good in low-mid levels.

I'm making rhinos systems now, and it'll be done in 9~ hours, then I can make Rhino as I have all the parts- what else should I be doing? Half the missions in this game seem to have 0 players doing them, and It's sort of hard to get stuff done in a fashionable time by myself :s

wow congrats with all the warframes at at low lvl try getting them to max rank for affinity to rank up your mastery and it u max out mastery and it says rank up just keep  ranking things up it carries to the next mastery your on and etc. 

I Can also help you add me if you want i can help you out with starting out

just never waste your plat on rushing thing use them for slots because u run out of them fast.

the game seems like there is very little people to play with :/

don't really think so...

what else should I be doing? 

Get some good weapons and level everything you can get to 30!

Half the missions in this game seem to have 0 players doing them

Thats true... there are some very overused missions, like Sechura on Pluto and a lot of the lowerlvl missions are no fun for higher lvl players...

and It's sort of hard to get stuff done in a fashionable time by myself 

If you need help farming stuff or so on, hit me up in the game, or in a pm in the forums by hovering over my name and I will help you out! :)

anyways:

Welcome!

don't really think so...

Get some good weapons and level everything you can get to 30!

Thats true... there are some very overused missions, like Sechura on Pluto and a lot of the lowerlvl missions are no fun for higher lvl players...

If you need help farming stuff or so on, hit me up in the game, or in a pm in the forums by hovering over my name and I will help you out! :)

anyways:

Welcome!

howd you do the welcome!???

howd you do the welcome!???

magic...

you have to color each letter itself with

[color=#ff0000]W[/color][color=#df5d1f]e[/color][color=#bfad3f]l[/color][color=#9fe65f]c[/color][color=#7ffe7f]o[/color][color=#5ff39f]m[/color][color=#3fc6bf]e[/color][color=#1f7ddf]![/color]
 Welcome!

Okay, sounds good. Yeah, like I said the lower missions I tend to end up doing by myself... which i guess isn't so bad, but defence missions solo are a pain x_x at least for me.

Uhm. I'm a sorta hard-core WoW raider, and I play Guild Wars 2/Nosgoth as well, so i'm not -always- on warframe, but I do play it as my sorta main-offhand game now. The only time I won't be on is probably 8est-11:30est for raids.

I actually... just learned how to add people... so, i mean... idc if people add me from here, the names Daiboru in-game :D

Add me as friend and I'll help out been playing come April - 2 years! Helped a number of friends online currently they are Mastery Rank 17 and 12. Advice, just play the game and see how you like it - it's changed a lot in the last two years. Don't spend you platinum just yet - play and see whats happening and ask questions. Even if they are stupid ones, we all have been there.

Other than that enjoy.

Online Name is same as Forum Name.

Hello person who will now be named forever "Fairly New"

Just a few things here; There are a ton of people to play with, just make sure your games are set to public when playing online, Also in the options make sure you don't have your bandwith/ping setting set too low.

And some friendly advice, DO. NOT. WASTE. PLAT. ON. WARFRAMES.

Buy your slots, reactors, catalysts, and cosmetic stuff you WANT Everything else can be obtained easily by farming for it, [unless booben, because he's alert only.]

Hey guys, I started Warframe about 3-4 days ago-

I started off with 400~ platinum because my ex got me the starter pack or whatever thingy, I have the warframes: Loki + Volt + Excalibur, and i'm already rank 3 @ 380 mastery points but, the game seems like there is very little people to play with :/

I'm not really sure what direction to go in the game, how to make credits/what is good trades for platinum, it's all very confusing to a new player like myself. People told me Loki + Volt were good frames for higher tiers, and that I should make Rhino as it's the tankiest/easiest for new players, and decent in high levels, and really good in low-mid levels.

I'm making rhinos systems now, and it'll be done in 9~ hours, then I can make Rhino as I have all the parts- what else should I be doing? Half the missions in this game seem to have 0 players doing them, and It's sort of hard to get stuff done in a fashionable time by myself :s

Hello new guy! I would suggest finding a clan or group of friends to play with. Find a frame and weapon you like the idea of, and then work towards it. Buying it off the bat is instant gratification (and damn expensive), but you don't get the warm fuzzy feeling of "I earned this". Also, sorry about your recent breakup. Relationships ending really sucks :/. Anyway, cheers and welcome! If you need help and I'm online, feel free to ask :3