Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey! I Am Not New

Feld5her

Greetings tenno

I never introduced myself, I am SinMach1ne. Played back in a days when founders were just introduced. Game was very appealing because of movement and melee combat systems. After awhile It got boring, because back in a days tilesets were very similar to each other. So I left the game roamed around on my merry way. Came back to it back in November just to check it out and was blown... Everything became more awesome (x10) and ever since then I got so very addicted. Currently grinded my way up to MR17, unlocked, potatoed all the frames available. Got most of the weapons as well and currently kinda drifting along as we get more content. I mean there are some things I am working towards, like maxing out certain mods and getting my hands on ones I don't have yet. Still can forma tons of stuff too, but ran out of them. I am friendly and easy to get along with, or so I been told. As you probably noticed English is not my native language but I am getting better.

Well, anyways I am looking to make friends, who are also somewhere at my level of progress, who are loners like I am (because my other friends not really into this game as hard as I am). I have my own TS3 server and welcome everyone whos interested being friends to join it. Just drop me a line or reply here if you down. 

Tata!

Welcome to the forums scrub!

(jk) :>

Thank you master

Truth be told, your English is far better than most native speakers I know, and I live in the US.

Thanks, I still got the accent, but Its one of the sexy ones, so I got that going for me

Welcome

Thank you!