Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Female Warframe?

Oleker

Question

I've been interested in the female by having warframes gameplays well differentiated from others.

Nyx can control opponents, Saryn poisons and trinity can cure.
Which one is more recommended? Since I started playing and use Loki got used to a more strategic gameplay whith less rushing.
Or even a Mag or Banshee... Still Loki a stealth warframe as well is banshee, so I don't get to much interest on it.
Any of them is currently underbalanced?
Saryns poison pass trough enemy shields?
Trinity is usable while soling? (Party play tends to be more rushing than strategy)
Edited by Oleker

7 answers to this question

Trinity by far is the most powerful frame. With link, and energy vampire she can solo anything.

Nyx is fun. I love mind controlling ancients.

As for the other three female frames I can't say. Haven't played them yet, but I do have a Banshee in construction right now.

They're all good:

Nyx can disable a battlefied, making it great in crowds.

Trinity can solo anything and is useful in groups as well.

Saryn has an instant ulti skill with high AoE damage and a decoy.

I've been interested in the female by having warframes gameplays well differentiated from others.

Nyx can control opponents, Saryn poisons and trinity can cure.
Which one is more recommended? Since I started playing and use Loki got used to a more strategic gameplay whith less rushing.
Or even a Mag or Banshee... Still Loki a stealth warframe as well is banshee, so I don't get to much interest on it.
Any of them is currently underbalanced?
Saryns poison pass trough enemy shields?
Trinity is usable while soling? (Party play tends to be more rushing than strategy)

Depends on your play style.

Banshee isn't very...stealthy. Maybe when they work on the stealth system a bit more, but right now her only "stealth" skill is universally regarded as useless. So she's more or less just another AOE caster bomber (abet with largest range, but damage is affected by enemy armour), her second ability is apparently useful on bosses though.

Nyx might be undergoing a slight nerf to the duration of her Chaos, so choose her with caution.

None that you have listed is currently underbalanced.

Not sure what you mean? Does Saryn's abilities ignore shield and damage hp directly? I don't believe so.

Trinity is the ultimate boss killer solo. Under appreciated in group game play as most things die too fast for her powers to really shine. Hear they were looking into her skills though...

Edited by CloudPies

Why does it have to be a female Warframe? ...

Anyways:

Trinity is very good in both Soloing and Group Play. With Link and Energy Siphon she has the tools to Tank everything forever without taking damage.

Banshee is no Stealth Warframe. I don't get how people always call her that. Yes she has Silence but you can sneak up on enemies behind them anyways without them noticing you. Even with Silence they still can see you.

Banshee is a very offensive Warframe. Sound Quake is borderline overpowered. It has a huge Range and does a lot of damage.

Sonic Boom is nice to push zerging Infested away.

Saryn: i found her rather boring to play. Moult is nice, especially against infested, Miasma can kill many enemies but it has a much smaller Range than Banshee's Soundquake, Poison is nice against bigger Enemies and Bosses. overall a "okay" Warframe, but none of my Favorites.

Nyx: let's make this short, currently Nyx is just flat out Overpowered thanks to Chaos. A Skill with the biggest Range of any skills, unlimited Duration and it effects all enemies except Bosses. With Nyx in a group it is almost impossible to Fail Endless/Mobile Defense Missions.

Mind Control is also very good against big enemies. The other 2 skills are not needed. Chaos and Mind Control are just better in every Situation. Absorb is okay against Bosses tho but otherwise why use absorb for 100 Energy when you can use Chaos for 75 with a MUCH bigger Range and unlimited duration...

If you want a balanced Frame for all Missions and enemies both Trinity and Banshee are very good. Trinity is more the Defensive Frame and Banshee has offensive Powers.

Nyx will most likely get a Nerf for Chaos soon, it will either get it's range reduced or the duration will be limited. It currently is just far too good.