Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Mesa Was That Hard?

SilentManiaq

Man, you got trolled extremely hard by RNG. They all have equal drop chances as far as i know. Statistically, it takes a player 5-6 runs to acquire them all, on average. :/

No. Just no.

People who get their systems early are the ones who are blessed with RNG, not the other way around. 

Any few of you saying "you be unlucky, I got mine..." are simply not being objective. 

Any time I gathered a group for keyshares, EVERYONE was praying for systems at the end of the missions.

That being said, Mesa was worth all the grind for me.

Edited by Cynaris

i just had my 40th run (keyshare) on mutalist alad v and let me check my inventory hmm i have 24 mesa helmets and 16 mesa chasis and guess what no systems i know (guess) a lot of topics already exist similiar to this one but seriously? is this a joke? it takes minimal of 2-3 days to get 1 key and you find guys to keyshare just to be trolled by RNG? What is the drop rate of systems? 0.5%?

I got it in 4 runs.

However, it should be noted the potential for the grind is near infinite, but really teeters off at approximately 32 or so runs to the point where the likelihood of getting "first x part" is unlikely due to the amount of outcomes available.

That said, I have no doubt anyone could get 40 runs and not get at least 1 part. It certainly isn't out of the realm of possibilities, by any means.

I got it in 4 runs.

However, it should be noted the potential for the grind is near infinite, but really teeters off at approximately 32 or so runs to the point where the likelihood of getting "first x part" is unlikely due to the amount of outcomes available.

That said, I have no doubt anyone could get 40 runs and not get at least 1 part. It certainly isn't out of the realm of possibilities, by any means.

yet it happened someone actually made the math for the possibility it was 0.004% HOW in the bloody earth is that even possible?

yet it happened someone actually made the math for the possibility it was 0.004% HOW in the bloody earth is that even possible?

Because .004% is still in the realm of possibilities when you have a large amount of people and are dealing with random number generation.

Just because it falls outside of the realm for a practical distribution, say, outside of a 95% area considered normal, does not mean it won't by random chance happen a lot more.