Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes +1

MadTinybob

I have noticed in game that once you have ALL the frames if you build any duplicates you get no experience for leveling up with them, would it not be a good idea to allow your extra frames to help towards your overall leveling up.

Maybe allow them to only put 100 points towards overall rank rather than 200.

I now have all the frames and have finished ALL the levels on all the planets.

All I have left to do is get mods for all the weapons and frames that I have, it's a bit tedious doing endless defense missions over and over.

Yes I get all the weapons as they come and I level them up, but that's all I have left.

I have spent a lot of Real money getting slots for frames and weapons.

As for the Frame slots I have 13 I am now wondering why I bothered to build all those 2nd frames as they are no use to me!!

However I am totally addicted to this game and will not stop playing because of this flaw!

I hate to say it, but being a ninja and "gaining a mastery of different weapons and armors" seems to only work if each item is different. It's your tenno's overall knowledge of different gear. Keyword being DIFFERENT.

The point of being a "Tenno" and "Mastery" is that you have mastered all kinds of weapons and frames...why would you get credit for "re-master"? Makes sense, but common sense dictates you should have popped into the forums before spending all that plat : p but it's all good, at least you found out the downside of all that /: you can just max them out and then sell them for 25K, won't make up the plat but at least you'll get some credits so you can build the new frame, build some Dojo stuff, etc ; )

WOW if I had know anyone that posts here is sooooo negative I would not have bothered posting!!!

It is just a suggestion and nothing else!!!

Even if you only got 50pts per extra frame level it would be good because More people would play more trying to get all the extra frames.

If the powers that be in control want me to spend more $$$$ then this is what they need to do!!

I would be more than happy to pay for more slots for frames, also for weapons.

I even spend money on Catalysts and reactors, But now knowing that 2nd frames do nothing I will not bother and I am sure there are a few more out there that feel the same way as I do!!! MORE IS BETTER!!! = More $$$$$$ to the game!!!

Wait, you leveled up all that stuff but you're still an Initiate? And you spent all that money and didn't become a Founder?

I call shenanigans.

- Initiate on the forums does not relfect from In-game

- Whats wrong with spending money on plat and not founder? His loss :)

I have only been playing for 6 weeks I admit but I have put in over 200hours of time so far most days/nights I play for around 5 hours minimum some days I have played for around 18 hours, to me good game play = addiction from me!!!

it's called being unemployed!!!

I can put in the hours but I can't put all the money I would like to be able to put in!!!

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to be a Gold founder but until I get a job it's not going to happen!!!

I can only just afford to pay the minimum for 75 plat each week!!! I wish I could pay more for this amazing game!!!!

Sad truth is no job = no money!!!

Still doesn't make sense to me. Besides, they probably won't change the mastery thing in the way that you say. I think Steve mentioned something about a prestige sort of system in a livestream, so maybe that will allow you to get more mastery by taking your equipment back to unranked, changing a mod slot's polarity and then leveling the thing up again.

Well hey, at lest you'll already have some slots for when they'll announce the next  new Warframes, right?

I think Steve mentioned something about a prestige sort of system in a livestream, so maybe that will allow you to get more mastery by taking your equipment back to unranked, changing a mod slot's polarity and then leveling the thing up again.

AFAIK Prestige just resets and gives you the option of changing one mod slot's polarity. I may have missed the bit about mastery of reset equipments, though.

Steam has not a whole lot to do with founders showing up or not showing up.

I bought my founders package on Steam as well.

Well, I too was disappointed when i first found out that leveling the same equipment multiple times does not grant mastery levels as well...

I however didn't attempt it on a frame using a slot bought for plat, but rather with a Lato, bought for 4k credits - so no big loss.

Well, with Update 8 you will be able to fill that 13th slot with a new 'frame, so at least the slot doesn't go to waste.

Wait, you leveled up all that stuff but you're still an Initiate? And you spent all that money and didn't become a Founder?

I call shenanigans.

Try using your brain!!!!

The ranking in the forums is on how many post you have made!!!!

& people tell me I'm stupid ha!!!

So by "TheSmash" system of working things out "dyonisos" must also be cheating as they are also just an "Initiate"

Hmmmm me thinks TheSmash did not think things through before typing!!!

Edited by MadTinybob

you can just max them out and then sell them for 25K, won't make up the plat but at least you'll get some credits so you can build the new frame, build some Dojo stuff, etc ; )

Erm!!!!! as a Canadian would say "EH!!!!!!"

So lets get this right!!!!

First you get the BP's for the Frame next you build all 3 at a cost 0f 15K each =45K

Then you buy the Frame BP at anything from 20K-35K (just a guess not sure on the finer details)

Then you build that Frame at a cost of 35K

Total outlay of 100K-115K

And yes you can sell a completed frame for 25K

Looks to me like a bad math day for you my good player!!!!

But at least your heart was in the right place ;-)

I make around 50K-100K every day as I play For soooo many hours!!!

It does not bother me that you can't level up extra frames it would be nice if you could though,

Also to me I have not wasted any platinum as I still would have payed out for all that I have.

This is my tally to date.....

Started with 2 slots now have 13 I needed 12 for what I have I only have 1 spare slot - Where is the wastage there.

Started with the slots given for weapons I payed for the extras now have 11 slots all full No waste there.

I have only payed for 6 cataylist's for weapons, the rest found on "?" missions

I have payed for 4 reactor's for Frames, the rest found on "?" missions

How is that wasting platinum!!!!!

And crazy old me just I have payed out for my weekly splodge of platinum!!!

Try using your brain!!!!

The ranking in the forums is on how many post you have made!!!!

& people tell me I'm stupid ha!!!

So by "TheSmash" system of working things out "dyonisos" must also be cheating as they are also just an "Initiate"

Hmmmm me thinks TheSmash did not think things through before typing!!!

Insults? Ok, whatever. I'll just leave this thread alone to not be bombarded by notifications of people calling me stupid.

At least the devs are getting a lot of money out of your poor budgeting skills.

AFAIK Prestige just resets and gives you the option of changing one mod slot's polarity. I may have missed the bit about mastery of reset equipments, though.

Yeah, that's all I heard too. But it may be a possibility. How else are they gonna allow people to increase their mastery ranks? They could keep adding new content, but there's only so much they can add.

Edited by TheSmash

How is it poor budgeting skills when all I can afford is 75 plat per week!!!

yeah I could hold off and wait till I save it up, in the mean time I have no way of getting more Frames!!!

It is a case of Pro's and Con's.

I thought it through and am happy to do it this way, I also help to fund this game on a regular basis!!!

Unlike a lot of people that think you should get something for nothing!!!

In most cases you need to earn it!!!

Yeah, that's all I heard too. But it may be a possibility. How else are they gonna allow people to increase their mastery ranks? They could keep adding new content, but there's only so much they can add.

No. How dare you limit your imagination! Let it run free with guns that generate bacon, swords that skewer, staffs that shank, hammers that hum, daggers that dance, and a postman bag for Excalibur to help him deliver his slash dash.