Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In-Game Social Improvements Reguarding Map-Selection

Phenzix

Greetings :)

I hope that I didn't create an already-existing topic.

As I've happily been playing this game for a while now, I came up with a few ideas/suggestions concerning the social interaction in the game, which I find good but un-intuitive.

I had the chance to have a group of friends playing that game to explain me everything and the more I played, the more the few missing things slowed us down (but never made us quit!).

If anybody has better suggestions or other ideas, please be free to answer to my topic :) I will regroup the best ideas or preferred ideas on my first post so it is visible and clear for everybody reading this thread (and personally I don't like going through X pages of a thread when most of the posts don't bring many new information - so I want everything clear and visible :D).

My topic will mostly concern the map-navigation system and the joining friends system:

- I find it annoying and unconvenient to move through systems to join friends on a special map somewhere (when the starting map/system is not where we're playing - either because it is still locked for the hosting player or we want to do another system).

- I would love to see a sort of "Playerlist" table in the missions screen with where all the Squad members are on the solar system and where they have clicked for map voting. It would then be easy to join them with a click on their nickname, or either by clicking on their nickname to reveal a way to get to the mission they voted (so we can all learn how to get to some point through the planets).

- It would also be great if we could come back to the general overview of the solar system to click on a planet, without having to leave the squad in order to do so.

- Also, as the "icon" to go to a different planet is different than the mission ones, it is still and quite invisible amongst all the missions. It would be great if the planet's name would be in a larger font or in a different color, to make it easier to see and to travel through the solar system.

- Still concerning the map system, in order to easily join somebody, I've thought that when we come on the main menu of the game, we could see where our friends are playing (their nicknames would be on the planets) and easily join them by clicking on the system they are and then on their map - and that would make us join the squad in the same time :D

Thank you for reading :)

Edited by Phenzix