Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Final Rusher Topic.

MaduSciuntistu

Dont care what this scores, I just want to say what needs to be said. I understand rushing though boss stages and alert, everyone does that, its perfectly acceptable. However running through normal mission, not killing a single thing only running past them and pissing them off so the rest of the team has to deal with them is plain selfish. I know a post like this wont solve anything. Just want people to remember this a team based game and that leaving you team behind and having them clean up your mess gets very old after a while. I know many people say this but if you aren't going to kill anything (this excludes boss missions), please just play on single player, and I think just as a rule a rusher who gets downed shouldnt yell at his or her team for not saving them in time, more less wanting to save them.

I have no problem with farm rushing, not at all, but please remember other people who don't like to rush normal missions play online to and please show them a bit more respect.

<3 Madu.

my speed time for tyr is 5 mins :P

While this is beating a dead horse the only thing I can add is it's best to adapt to your team's play style. That being said there are time when clearing the map of all enemies is wise and times when it is not. You only have so much ammo, health and shields.

I agree, you dont need to kill them all, but dont just run ahead and make the team have to deal with your mess. thats all I am trying to say.

I agree, you dont need to kill them all, but dont just run ahead and make the team have to deal with your mess. thats all I am trying to say.

Sounds like you speak of 1 Rusher most of the time so you have still 3 Teammembers left (yourself included) which should not be a problem to deal with any mobs the rusher my have left you in his absolute evilness. There are not more mobs spawning just because one player runs ahead.

There will always be rushers who want a quick mission to get creds or a boss drop and there will always be slowpokes on sightseeing who need to open every single crate or green door not on the way to the mapmarker.

If theres a rusher.. let him be and stick to the rest of your team.. he wont finish the map without you and if you think you miss loot or something don't cry and play another mission. There is always plenty of loot for everyone. If it pisses you off that much play solo or with ppl from your friendlist in private games. It's not only the rushers fault... the solution to your problem can come from yourself.

TL;DR: If rushers piss you off either play solo, with ppl from friendlist or with the rest of the team that is not rushing. It's not only the rushers fault that you're pissed.

Sounds like you speak of 1 Rusher most of the time so you have still 3 Teammembers left (yourself included) which should not be a problem to deal with any mobs the rusher my have left you in his absolute evilness. There are not more mobs spawning just because one player runs ahead.

There will always be rushers who want a quick mission to get creds or a boss drop and there will always be slowpokes on sightseeing who need to open every single crate or green door not on the way to the mapmarker.

If theres a rusher.. let him be and stick to the rest of your team.. he wont finish the map without you and if you think you miss loot or something don't cry and play another mission. There is always plenty of loot for everyone. If it &!$$es you off that much play solo or with ppl from your friendlist in private games. It's not only the rushers fault... the solution to your problem can come from yourself.

TL;DR: If rushers &!$$ you off either play solo, with ppl from friendlist or with the rest of the team that is not rushing. It's not only the rushers fault that you're &!$$ed.

you sound a little mad bro.

you sound a little mad bro.

Woot?

To be honest i could not care less about your problem with rushers but since you could not resist to create another thread about this topic where DE already implemented some kind of fix and the fact that easy solutions like "Play fast or solo" and "private with friends" are not understood by you i simply tried to give you a more detailed post about how things are. ^^

Woot?

To be honest i could not care less about your problem with rushers but since you could not resist to create another thread about this topic where DE already implemented some kind of fix and the fact that easy solutions like "Play fast or solo" and "private with friends" are not understood by you i simply tried to give you a more detailed post about how things are. ^^

If you don't care so much, why do you keep posting?

I'm curious, how does one guy who doesn't kill anything make a difference to the three other people slaughtering their way through the map? You have to have two people at extraction now for the timer to start, so it's not like they can deprive you of loot or anything.

Edited by JerryMouse13

I'm curious, how does one guy who doesn't kill anything make a difference to the three other people slaughtering their way through the map? You have to have two people at extraction now for the timer to start, so it's not like they can deprive you of loot or anything.

That's what i meant.. just shorter ^^

If you don't care so much, why do you keep posting?

I'm bored and thought you want to learn something ;)