Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Stalker Not Spawn In Circumstances?

GamePois0n

I started the game 10 days ago and met Stalker a few times. First time I was surprised by how much damage he can dealt :O

lately, he kept spawning when I'm doing a solo in defense missions (around round 20 or so) which made it impossible to kill him under the circumstances of surrounded by 20+ mobs :(

My Question is can the developer make him not spawn when solo in defense, survival, and interception? It's really difficult to solo him when surrounded and low on energy, shield, and health :O

It was round 15, He just showed up. I was using Nova prime, even when all the mobs are frozen they can still hit me when I walk by them (tried to hide behind a box).

Stalker only spawns with 3-5 of a mission start.. How are you getting him at wave 20?

Stalker only spawns with 3-5 of a mission start.. How are you getting him at wave 20?

Stalker has a 3% chance for each marked Tenno to spawn in a 10 second window on the start of every minute for the first 5 minutes of ANY mission (except Assassinations).

The only thing that stops him from spawning any other way is if you're attacked by another Assassin (G3 / Zanuka), or if the Syndicates bounty hunters are coming for you to pay your debts to whichever faction.

Edited by littlewomba