The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item/Warframe stats + UI

Appajak

Is there any way to see your waframe stats? I haven't really found it yet.

For example your total amount of HP, Shield, Armor, Energy (I know you see most of them in the actual mission, but not Armor for example).

Currently I have installed 3 mods with +44%, +21% and +19% to my Excalibur warframe, but I don't really see an accumulated value anywhere. Also how much damage reduction does Armor do?

It would also be good to compare between your other warframes.

Also (I know this is most likely a bug right now), the weapon stats don't update at all for me. I add several mods and skills to the weapon as it levels, but in the arsenal only the base values are shown.

Also it would be nice to see an overall explanation of the damage your weapon is doing, like additional damage through Electricity, Freeze, Armor Piercing etc.

When crafting items in the Foundry, you don't see any stats for the items you will be crafting as well, making it hard for players that don't check the forums to decide if this is a good idea or not to craft, since you don't have any values for comparison. This is most dominantly present for Melee weapons.

I like stats and information like that, as detailed as possible to evaluate my setup.

Regarding UI

There should be an option to sort your inventory (i.e. value, rank, weapon type of mod)

When in a private party I noticed that after the mission you're always back to the Mercury system, even if you were doing a mission in, let's say, Saturn before. You also can't back (or I haven't found it) to the whole star map, but have to travel via the nodes in the system-map.

The game also starts in the wrong resolution every time, this might be connected to having a dual monitor setup, as a friend of mine doesn't have this issue and he uses one monitor.