Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meditation Regen

Diewalker

I wouldn´t mind the health as long as it´s 25-50% of max at the most, maybe even a set amount of 75 (no matter what frame you have and level) so it´s really great at lower levels and kinda meh at higher levels with a vitality. but of course it should take like 30 seconds and you would be without shields for the duration. Just so it´s a "Phew we won this fight, lets get ready for the next" thing and not a combat spam.

Energy though... everyone is using Energy Siphon, I hate Energy siphon, I hate how much energy you get. makes most runs a race between Mag, Volt and Banshee to see who can get to a room first and clear it. Missions like that tend to be a little boring. 

just had to rant about Energy for a second there :P I feel like there´s way too much of it right now :) 

lot options are possible:

regen meditation possible only when healt <25%,no ennemies in zone, or my favourite, need 10-20-30 kills for 10-20-30% health regen....can add a special boss lvl 50 when fours warframe got 30kills and do meditation in a precise position xD...

And others options !!!

I don't see it happens wooner or later : the devs already tried a cooldown system and they didn't like the fact players waited their CD to refresh before the next tile.

So, such a system would get the same behavior from the players : after killing everyone in a room you wait to get max energy.

There need to be another way to help player use their skills more often.

Given the current artifact options and ability to use health kits?

I'd have to go with no.

If those options change, then this could have merit but honestly, I am comfortable with the consumable/artifact options we have now that reward some inventory selections for on demand healing as well as team artifact selection being a valuable component in playing with others.

I also like that a lone player cannot just recharge their health AND power with impunity just by sitting in a corner and meditating.

I can see merits to your idea but I do not believe this is a good addition to the current structure as it detracts from team based options and dynamic options of choice.

Good thinking, I just think it misses the mark mate.

Edited by Drusus

that's right, we have blue and red balls, consumable/artifact but i want a  meditation !! ^^'

I think the actual system is more like to a kill them all, like duke nukem than a ninja game !!

Edited by Diewalker