Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The Paris Flashlight On Infested Missions.

Enomilli

The flashlight points directly at the ground when using it on Infested mission...while the lights of other weapons face forward...

Please do something about this as it makes things hard to see without the light.

Paris is the only weapon which has flashlight working correctly, It flashes where you point with your weapon, while other weapons flash where your cursor, which kinda sucks, because source of light is unknown (no idea where the light comes from since you can flash yourself).

Paris is the only weapon which has flashlight working correctly, It flashes where you point with your weapon, while other weapons flash where your cursor, which kinda sucks, because source of light is unknown (no idea where the light comes from since you can flash yourself).

Is that intentional? The other flash lights follow the camera...

It seems like an odd advantage but you may be correct.

while it "looks" better that way, it is balls for actually seeing what you are trying to .... you know.... see.

and no the paris isnt "correct". it is using the the flashlight for the left hand. if you put on say aklatos you get two flashlights. one for your right hand that points where you are looking and an off light that points where your left hand points. in other words you have two flashlights and it uses your left hand/for looks/useless one instead of your main flashlight (right hand).

having it wave around is nice for "atmosphere" but i shouldn't have to scope in to see whats right in front of me. even when i have my brightness set high its hard to see and actually gives me a headache from straining my eyes.

needs a fix. and the flashlight itself could use more luminance. if i wanted to play a scary dark game id play amnesia. i want to shoot things in this game, and for that i need to be able to see.

Edited by MetalGerbil