Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Pricing

RogueDarkJedi

it seems like they will be giving out free ones every once in a while. like on holidays. and the colors seem to overlap in cases. 

the starting set could have been a little bigger, but besides that, i dono. just colors man.

$5 USD seems like a tad much for colors, but Aesthetics and Cosmetics are typically pricey in this day and age.

I enjoy the colors because it helps Warframes stand out better from crowds of Grineer or Corpus, unless you are colorblind. :c

Edited by HexeJaeger

Now that I think about it it does seem like a great deal of money for a bunch of colors. Sure they provide a greater opportunity for customization but at the same time they take like what, a minute to put together.  

They are a one-time purchase usable on all your warframes and weapons, its a bargain.

If they were consumables a lower price would make more sense.

He has a point. I would hate to have to buy colors each time I acquired a new Warframe, or each time I had a change of heart and decided that a Pink & Green Ember made absolutely no sense.

That Corpus Boss was right, I really am a Fashion Victim

Id like to see optional skins you can either find BPs for or buy from the marketplace for warframes, you can already do it for weapons. Also when you look when it comes to changing a helmet it looks like the system is there for it they just need to add a different skin you can get. Itd be nice to play in a whole new skin for a frame. Maybe make these new skins give different bonuses too like how the hemlock helmets do.