Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Tactics

Heruactic

Right now All enemies do is try to find cover and shoot. I say NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Heres a suggestion for introducing some chaos.

Grineer:

Shield Wall Tactic : Have a wall of grineer shield troops on your path, just sitting there, trying to block your path with one or two heavy gunners in the back.

Elevator Ambush : Would be cool to sometimes call an elevator and get a dozen gunners shooting at me when the doors open from the inside.

Flashbombs : Idea for enemy ambushing the tenno with a flashbomb and then surrounding you while your recovering.

Trip wires: Simple though. Have Enemy place traps for players like Anti-personel mines

Infested could ambush players by spawning from the Infestation Growth on the ship as players pass by.

Ect ect..

Those are just examples that dont require much asset development, just maybe a few hundred lines of code. in the spawning (Algorithms?)

Side note. Corpus walkers are the least intimidating enemy in the game. Its just legs with machine gun. I wanna seea giant death dealing Mech like the bosses in Dark Sector.

Not going to lie, I support everyone of these, with the exception of the shield wall tactic, I hate shields bearers almost as much as Grineer rollers, i cannot count the amount of times I either round a corner, open a door with the greeting of *bonk pewpewpew* it does no damage to my shields, and is just an irritant. Good ideas though. Excuse me while I go empty my boltor into a few shield bearers now