Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Difficulty.

Xtorma

So i did the last potato alert, solo. (golf clap) This is how it went down.

Saw alert...potato

ok I don't want to fail this, Pulling out the big guns.

Saryn 60 mod slots all full

Braton 52 mod slots all full

Lex 60 mod slots all full

Duel Heat Swords 60 mod slots all full

Sentinel 30 mod slots on weapon/27 on sentinel.

Yea buddy, time to fight!

Accept alert...loading......Srshhhhhhhh...ptink....plop....umph....the saryn has landed!

Lotus says something, i ignore her as usual.....Need 20 headshots for 500 affinity...check......ok i am "ready to rumble!

Search starting area for cash....move to door.....swuuuush it opens and there is a Grineer!..... pssst psst.....Urrrrgh....death by sentinel......wtf? there across the tile i see a grineer sniper I put my lex sight on her........LvL 14......LVL 14!...I laugh, and my wife looks at me funny.

Ok now to the reason why I Posted. If an alert is going to reward such a good item, why is it so easy? Shouldn't there be a way where the game adds up all your mod levels and divides by 4 and that is the level of the alert?

For instance I have a total of 289 mod slots in use, if i divide by 4 that gives me a value of 72.75. round down and the mobs I should be facing should have an average level of 70. now if I am in a group, the mob difficulty should take into account the highest modded player, and the lowest modded player and divide my 8. The fact that gouping with a lower level player makes things a little easier is a good incentive to group up. (i can't because of isp suckage)

Throw me a bone here guys, I love the fact that you let me earn potatos and bp's , but make me EARN them :D

Flame away :D