Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestions]Rank Mission & Hight Map

Kalargo

Hello,

after  struggled to reach the rank 2. I launched the mission to pass the level, i'm French with a deplorable level of English the only way to understand my mission is small notification at the beginning, except that it had no text. And suddenly, I have to wait 24 hours to try again so I was really bummed as a bonus, I was persuaded to have succeeded in my mission.

So to get to subject, for I am not come to complain, I think not be the only one to believe that 24 hours to redo a mission that is already long to release is exaggerated. It would be better to put less time as 12 or 6 o'clock.

Another suggestion: I think one way to be able to see the full map would be really great, because unless errors on my part, have little to no time.

Warning: I am not a player who want the ease, frankly I love this game and I intend to play it for long because it is very well balanced for players (with some slight problems).

PS: Really sorry for the horrible English probably you read, but I use Google Translate is not great.

Enjoy the game

Chaos_Eater pretty much explained it briefly.. sort of.

Though I suggest paying a visit to the http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank'>Wiki and scroll down to the section "Rank List" and click on "Expand" to the right of it. It will show you detailed information on the tests you have to go through to reach a certain rank. Especially in your case where English can be a bit of a problem, I reckon you would have more trouble hearing/understanding Lotus than if you were to read what you have to do.

Just to put it here as well: For Rank 2 you need to kill 3 waves of Grineer forces with your side-arm/secondary weapon. Dying will cause you to fail the mission.