Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Trinity Sys Bp And Lack Of Content

neganx

I just cant' justify spending my time playing a great game with the same map and a total lack of trinity system drops.  nuff said, great game, but put some more work into it and I will be back.. probably for good.  I farmed for over a week doing only everest and I got no trinity system bp.. I understand RNG but come on.  beautiful game though and I do understand it is only in beta.  I will be back in a few months, I know this game has a ton of potential.

Is it karma maybe? I always get all three bps under 10 runs (maxbe 15). But it backfires in the login reward (0 shotgun boxes for a week :D at least they fixed that.)

I don't know how you farm the boss, but advice: Go solo with sprint mod (A fast warframe is preferable (I used Nyx) and the nerfed potatoed HEK(last weekend I farmed out the bps for 6 warframe and a few pieces for the remaing 3 I don't have.). Only kill mobs when you have to. Beat down the boss in a minute and get out as fast as possible. Yeah, its very boring, but more efficent than killing everything and waiting for the others to show up at the extraction zone.

Or you can change your mindset and think that you're farming mats and don't think about the trinity warframe.
That helped me get my Rhino and Trinity which i wasn't thinking of getting but ended up with in a few runs. (still took me 2 weeks to decide to craft them)

Edited by Oz270

I just cant' justify spending my time playing a great game with the same map and a total lack of trinity system drops.  nuff said, great game, but put some more work into it and I will be back.. probably for good.  I farmed for over a week doing only everest and I got no trinity system bp.. I understand RNG but come on.  beautiful game though and I do understand it is only in beta.  I will be back in a few months, I know this game has a ton of potential.

Only a week?

But really, Systems seem to drop less than the other components...