The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is My Account Suspended?

james2233

Unfortunately as is the case with Anti-Cheating mechanisms, some poor innocent souls do slip through the cracks to the void and are consumed by Cheat Prevention's fury. Thankfully, DE Support can go right back in their and pull yours out if it's deemed worthy! Which, if you ARE innocent, you will be. Accidents happen! D:

I just heard back from Support yesterday after about 5 days of waiting, so I would probably just take a bit of a breather, and come back in 4 days or so. You will get a Confirmation email from Support once they've replied, as well.

Unfortunately as is the case with Anti-Cheating mechanisms, some poor innocent souls do slip through the cracks to the void and are consumed by Cheat Prevention's fury. Thankfully, DE Support can go right back in their and pull yours out if it's deemed worthy! Which, if you ARE innocent, you will be. Accidents happen! D:

I just heard back from Support yesterday after about 5 days of waiting, so I would probably just take a bit of a breather, and come back in 4 days or so. You will get a Confirmation email from Support once they've replied, as well.

ok thanks for the info

Keep in mind that their support is currently swamped with bug reports, superfluous complaining (yes people do submit support tickets to complain about games), and people who were actually hacking trying to trick the support team into giving their accounts back. Give them a few days, but rest assured that they will get to your ticket and handle it accordingly.

Edit -I really should tripple-read posts I make from my phone for typos.

Edited by GottFaust