Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback And Suggestion Regarding Bp Drops

AudioRejectz

As the title says, i really dont think the current BP drops work good at all. For instance, ive been trying to get frost BP's for 3 days now..I have 11 frost helmets and 16 chassis, but no system drop. Obviously im aware the game/developers dont want to make it to easy for everyone to get everything, and in todays industry, games often add grinds in, to keep people aiming for something.

So here is my suggestion, instead of making it a %chance of a bp drop. As some of you know, a lot of times you get nothing at all. Why not make the bosses extremely hard, but with a guaranteed drop. So not everyone can jump straight into a Boss battle, and the grind, would come in needing to build your warframe and weapons up a lot more than you currently do now.

I just think it would add more of a challenge, but in turn make it less repetitive.

Any thoughts? 

Edited by AudioRejectz

I think the RNG is fine, all they need to do is space the BP drops around the system so you don't need to farm one boss for the 3 drops since they all share the same RNG.

i.e. If the median for a BP is 5 runs, to get all 3 parts has a lower probability since the chance is not cumulative. So you can get 3x systems but no helmet or chassis or any combination thereof after 15 runs.

I had this problem with the Mag helmet, after running it over 40 times i had like 10 system blueprints but no helmet.

So just make more minibosses in the system and make them drop BPs on RNG.

Edited by Mietz

Yes. RNG is fine. Adding a 100% drop chance from a "really hard boss" will just turn into "Let's find find a broken mechanic/loop hole to maximize efficiency, and minimize deficiency to a point where as long as we follow these exact steps we will be guaranteed a reward. Then we will post this farming method on the web so anyone who can use google can be "rewarded" aswell."

As the title says, i really dont think the current BP drops work good at all. For instance, ive been trying to get frost BP's for 3 days now..I have 11 frost helmets and 16 chassis, but no system drop. Obviously im aware the game/developers dont want to make it to easy for everyone to get everything, and in todays industry, games often add grinds in, to keep people aiming for something.

So here is my suggestion, instead of making it a %chance of a bp drop. As some of you know, a lot of times you get nothing at all. Why not make the bosses extremely hard, but with a guaranteed drop. So not everyone can jump straight into a Boss battle, and the grind, would come in needing to build your warframe and weapons up a lot more than you currently do now.

I just think it would add more of a challenge, but in turn make it less repetitive.

Any thoughts? 

Just 3 days

But really everyone seems to have a problem with the drop for System BPs. I had that problem with my Ember and Nyx as well but they dropped eventually XD