The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Release Date and Beta 2

ShelbyTrooper

I Know, is early, but when you think about it, it's make sense to ask.

We are palying a beta game, and when the game release, all beta testers will have the account reseted, and the question come:

"How much i will play, for lose at the end of Beta?"

"And, At every Beta (beta 1, beta 2, beta 3, beta N...) the account will be reseted???"

" i Will have to start with Loki and sometime later buy Rhino again???" - For example.

And remember, "your account can be reseted at any moment"

I'm not complaining, I will not stop playing, I'm just curious about it.

And curiosity is not bad.

And no use complaining, the reset is actually going to happen, it is a fact.

Just do not want the game to be like in Warface (Crytek) is already in beta since the beginning of the year in Russia and Asia, and the Americas will still start, if they start.

Just want to know, what is the scheduled time for the release date, or at least have some idea of the time that the closed beta will last??

No need to tell the exact time and the exact duration, just want to get a sense of how long it will last.

Thanks for the attention.

The game is supposed to be realeased Winter of 2012. As you can see its gone a long way and the amazing devs are working very hard to get the release out soon.

I know for sure there will be a reset when the release comes out, and there might be one when it has an open beta, (I'm just guessing... dont yell at me if im wrong)

1) What?

2) Its what happens in beta tests.

3) Go to 2

4) Go to 2 some more.

What does Warface have to do with Warframe? Crytek, like any company can test games when they want, how they want, wherever the hell they want and release when they wish to do so. Regardless of whether or not the game was ready (I told you Real Time worlds. =\ )

Anyway the game will come out when the Devs feel it's ready. I don't think the 2012 release will happen. Maybe early to mid 2013, but I'm not convinced it will be released in 2012. Though the game feels surprisingly solid where it's at, given how little we knew about the game until we got the beta invites.

No need to be worrying about it yet. It's not like they said it would come out next month.

1) What?

2) Its what happens in beta tests.

3) Go to 2

4) Go to 2 some more.

What does Warface have to do with Warframe? Crytek, like any company can test games when they want, how they want, wherever the hell they want and release when they wish to do so. Regardless of whether or not the game was ready (I told you Real Time worlds. =\ )

Anyway the game will come out when the Devs feel it's ready. I don't think the 2012 release will happen. Maybe early to mid 2013, but I'm not convinced it will be released in 2012. Though the game feels surprisingly solid where it's at, given how little we knew about the game until we got the beta invites.

No need to be worrying about it yet. It's not like they said it would come out next month.

Thanks Reiken