Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A open area Or A open world (planet)

AdeptSherpard

Like a place there you can go to visit shops and meeting other players and invite them to group via the open area.

Or You can mabye go on a planet there you can going round see grineers or corpus and kill them like planet

with a open world mabye that can be Earth or some other planets

A homeplanet or a ship as a lobby would be cool too. Would probably be much easier to group up with others that way although alot of work will have to be implimented.

Open world planets for grineers or corpus are then too much. It would be like re-creating the whole game and defeat the current game mode entirely. Basically makes no sense... The game is still objective based although it may seem to be killing most of the time. Lets just say it would be a completely different game if it were to have an open-world area to kill stuff...

Interesting idea... It could start like the lobby (where Warframes are sitting cross legged but larger) and where you could wake and visit virtual places. Looking a little like the solar system map but bigger and with "doors" to misc shops or others sites where you could see your weapons, gear, and unused WarFrames. All this keeping the "virtual place" style of the lobby.

Edited by kebra

It would be nice. I think they wont impement any of those, but still, they would be nice. Maps are random generated, and so this cuts completely the range of variety you can have. Maybe a common ship, or something like that instead of the menus for forge and contacts. A common lobby would be great, to contact other players, build alliance and so.

Phantasty Star Online 2 like Lobby would be cool. Shops and rooms for specific things. The only downside is the lore of this as I can only imagine all of the Tennos on a Lotus... That picture just ain't right for a lobby atmosphere...

EDIT: I would actually like to see other players in the lobby as it will increase the player interactions by quite alot. The game is heavily Co-op based so I think that encouraging the players to interact will be much more fun. The lobby now seems pretty dead to me and even if I join a session people just dissapear after a while. Sure it encourages things like clans but sometimes you do want to run with randomers and have more interactions than just drop into the mission then disapear

Edited by ULessa

I have been hoping that some kind of secret Tenno hideout(s) would be implemented for such a purpose. Perhaps a general hidden Tenno HQ and then 1 for a senior Tenno to form clans (or call em 'brigades').

Edited by Windbow