Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Security Cameras

KuroLuffy

The more I play this game the more I notice that most players don't know how to disable those green lasers that block the doors ^^.

So my thoughts are that when you hit them you get a message saying something like:

"You've been spotted, destroy the security cameras to proceed"

But then again I don't think everyone would know what that means, so the should be a tutorial in-game teaching that ^^.

I know that sounds strange and It feels great to be the only one in the team that knows how to disable that, when all the others are trying their luck sliding through it thinking that sometime it will work :)

first laser door i ran into, i was at a complete loss on what to do. this was back when they did health damage too -_-

there are alot of things that need to be made more clear in this game. altho more voice coms from lotus would be.... less than good.

Honestly, I don't think there should be any dead give away. I play this game solo, so I of course ran into this problem as well. It took me maybe 2-3 days to finally realize what was killing me (back when the lasers did health damage) However, this is just another thing players either adapt to (learn to avoid by jumping/sliding) or figure out how to get rid of (destroying the cameras) I don't think they should have any warnings. The things don't even do health damage now. They've been nerfed more than they should have, though it was slightly annoying to get 1 shot by lasers.