Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pain In The Fingers

Shrooms

Hey all!

I was wondering if you could add a toggle sprint option for sprinting, because holding down the key all day isn't good for the keyboard nor my fingers. 

I already re-binded it to another key, but its still not the best.

Also on some missions the objective's waypoint can get a bit messed up, will there be an in-game map for easier navigation? (which could also show the mods and resources(?) :) )

Thanks for the answers :D

Shrooms

Bind sprint to space bar and bind jump to left shift. Your thumb will never get tired because you use it so much in everyday life, but you hardly use your pinky for anything. This will massively reduce the fatigue on your little finger, and probably prevent you getting RSI too.

Bind sprint to space bar and bind jump to left shift. Your thumb will never get tired because you use it so much in everyday life, but you hardly use your pinky for anything. This will massively reduce the fatigue on your little finger, and probably prevent you getting RSI too.

This is a good temporary solution, but I too would like to see a sprint toggle option added to the gameplay settings.  If necessary, sliding could be interpreted as a toggle-off command.

I like the way how battlefield and some other similar FPS games does it.

If you walk forward and then press sprint, it will continue to sprint forward as long as you hold either the sprint or forward button down. The sprint can also be activated by double-tapping forward and holding it.

That would also alleviate that right now to do a slide jump thingy you practically need to turn your hand into a pretzel if you have a non-standard key binding lay out like me. I can do it easily now, just took a bit of focus turning it into muscle memory. I'm using numpad so 8456 for movement, 123 for abilities and 0, del and enter for sprint, crouch, jump.