Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The way "Windows" open in the UI could be vastly improved

Rhynocerous

It seems like the way the menus are set up right now is more of a "window" style rather than the much more streamlined "tab" style.

What I mean is right now you have the planet map which allows you to select a level, and it's more of a "desktop." Just about every menu you open, launches over that. This means if you navigate through a couple menus and decide to now pick a level, you have to back out of every single one individually, instead of just clicking one button to get back to the planet map. It's not a huge deal but it feels really unpolished and a little cumbersome, I think it would be worth tweaking.

So as an example, let's say I'm between missions. I check my Arsenal and see if I want to place the new mod I just got into my long gun. Then I check the Market, then the progress on my foundry manufacturing.

In order to get back to the level select I have to:

1) Back out of the Foundry (bottom left back button)

2) Close the Market (upper right "x" button)

3) Cancel my respec (bottom left "cancel")

4) Back out of the Armory (bottom left "back")

And now finally I can select a level. It just seems oddly cumbersome to me. My solution would just be to have the "ONLINE" button or some other button take you back to the planet screen.