Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Needed ? Imo ^^

Drew84

This game is getting better and better but it miss sothing , it need somthing more in my opinion.
I will list  what this game should have in the future to be even more entertaining:

- 1 ] More challengin maps that FORCE Co-op to beat them. Like Huge Bosses , Open  
     maps. There are 60%

- 2 ] Class Balance. There some classes that can easy solo with 1 spell and a basic lvl 30   
       weapon even the maps 52+.
       This erase the  co-op fun and  the need of class roles.

- 3] More Guns / Warframes ( This is Obv^^ )

- 4] A Proper and STRONGER Reward after gettin  a new rank. Actually being Rank 3 or rank
    100 means nothing  to the gameplay . Adding  Better Weapons or Warframe skins for
    highter lvl should do the work.

- 5] A Goal.
     After gettin lvl 30 with  1/3 char  and  spam upgrading the weapons to lvl up our profile ( for   
     no reason beside the ladder sys )  some of my friend alrdy stopped playing.

- 6] Server side hosting. I can host games  but some times when i need help ill try to join
      sum1.  
      80% of  times there is a  HUGE delay/lag . Doors wont open , can't loot , etc. P2P is not
      enough in 2013.

- 7] Pvp ? It's just a idea

- 8] More , More , More crafts and hidden bluprints not sold in the market.

- 9] A Slot Polarityt blueprint 1x use for each weapon.( Shop or drop ) So u can customize
   weapons like the  GRAKATA that have no polarity.

This is my hope for Warframe .
This is the minimum that it needs to become almost a perfect game of it category.
Developers are doing a REALLY gr8 job releasing so many updates. I hope the will continue with this speed.

Cya in game ^^