Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Gamemodes Suggestion: Orokin Towers Survival And Orokin Towers Rescue

Gryphticon

I saw quite a few topics about Tenno being the bad guys. I feel like the Tenno only attacked and when they defended something, they went on the enemy's vessel to defend.

What about bringing the fight to their home? The Orokin Towers.

1. Orokin Towers Survival

You need to survive a onslaught of grineer or corpus or infested that have breached the orokin towers. You will need to survive in the starting room when we started the game.

There would be space breaches everywhere and the map would be shaky.

The Lotus would instruct you to survive until they send help.

The waves that you will need to survive depends on the speed of your rescue team. If the rescue team takes longer, you'll need to survive longer.

Grineer:

There will be alot of heavy grineer

Corpus

There will be more MOAs then Crewman, there will be alot of Shockwave MOAs

Infested

There's going to be alot more of Ancients

2. Orokin Towers Rescue

You need to go rescue the stranded Tenno by killing Grinner or Corpus or Infested until you reach their point. When you reach them, there will be a max players of 8. You guys will need to bring them to the extraction point.

The rescue team will need to go through a long map to not make it too fast.

There will be some lockdown areas where we can't go some the Lotus will indicate a detour route.

Once they arrive to the stranded Tenno, there will start to be more enemies and the 8 player team will need to retreat because there will be a timer of 20 minutes so that they can escape to the extraction point. 

Hmm interesting idea. Maybe in the survival mode you will need to close an air-lock or destroy the grineer/corpus docking tubes in 4 different locations? This way it will be like preventing an invasion of your base instead of waiting for someone else to arrive.

Or maybe use both, you have 15 minutes until the rescue team arrives, but if you destroy the 4 docking tubes before they come and finish you get a bonus? I think that would be interesting, add a little more incentive to play good with a good team composition if the bonus rewards are worth it.

Also I'm not so sure about the Orokin Towers rescue. Mostly because it's hard enough to keep track of 1 prisoner, 4 would be even worse.

I think it would be better to have a different kind of rescue, let's say that the tower is on fire and you have some fellow tenno trapped between 4 bulk-doors and if you don't arrive at them in time to release them they will die. There will also be enemies between you and the captives who started the fire.

Maybe add a radial disposition, by which i mean you start in the center and the 4 are at an equal distance so you will have to decide if you want to separate as a team and take them all and earn extra rewards, or play it safe and release the captives 1 by 1 but risking loosing some Tenno. If you succeed in releasing one bulk-door you will succeed in the mission, but the more bulk-doors you release the more rewards you get. Also bulk-doors require 2 Warframes hacking them at the same time and if one fails the other fails as well.

Edited by Story4

Hmm interesting idea. Maybe in the survival mode you will need to close an air-lock or destroy the grineer/corpus docking tubes in 4 different locations? This way it will be like preventing an invasion of your base instead of waiting for someone else to arrive.

Or maybe use both, you have 15 minutes until the rescue team arrives, but if you destroy the 4 docking tubes before they come and finish you get a bonus? I think that would be interesting, add a little more incentive to play good with a good team composition if the bonus rewards are worth it.

Also I'm not so sure about the Orokin Towers rescue. Mostly because it's hard enough to keep track of 1 prisoner, 4 would be even worse.

I think it would be better to have a different kind of rescue, let's say that the tower is on fire and you have some fellow tenno trapped between 4 bulk-doors and if you don't arrive at them in time to release them they will die. There will also be enemies between you and the captives who started the fire.

Maybe add a radial disposition, by which i mean you start in the center and the 4 are at an equal distance so you will have to decide if you want to separate as a team and take them all and earn extra rewards, or play it safe and release the captives 1 by 1 but risking loosing some Tenno. If you succeed in releasing one bulk-door you will succeed in the mission, but the more bulk-doors you release the more rewards you get. Also bulk-doors require 2 Warframes hacking them at the same time and if one fails the other fails as well.

Well, I think that they can hack something to close the air lock but it opens up again after few moments and swarms of enemies come until you close the air lock again.

Well, I think that they can hack something to close the air lock but it opens up again after few moments and swarms of enemies come until you close the air lock again.

I meant something different, because there will be enemies coming in anyway and it should be really hard to close(in survival)/open(in rescue) all 4 in both missions, maybe it should be easy close/open 1, medium 2, hard 3 and very hard 4. In my idea, they would be more like extra objectives that give you an extra reward if you complete them. You can complete the mission anyway without doing any of them in survival and just one in rescue, but completing them will garner extra rewards.

Also it would be pretty cool to put a mini-boss near one of them, at random to spice things up.

Edited by Story4

... survive in the starting room when we started the game.

... the map would be shaky.

... alot of Shockwave MOAs

A mandatory bloom & motion blur setting 1200% that of the default upon mission start should also be implemented. Also, in this map, the MOA shockwave ability should get the added effect of instantly dishing out a lagspike of 800ms to any player it connects with, followed by an "explorer.exe is not responding" debuff for 56 mins.

(Assuming that simulating the experience of root canal treatment without anesthetics as accurately as possible for the first time in gaming history is the driving motive behind this map design.)

Edited by krc86

A mandatory bloom & motion blur setting 1200% that of the default upon mission start should also be implemented. Also, in this map, the MOA shockwave ability should get the added effect of instantly dishing out a lagspike of 800ms to any player it connects with, followed by a "explorer.exe is not responding" debuff for 56 mins.

(Assuming that simulating the experience of root canal treatment without anesthetics as accurately as possible for the first time in gaming history is the driving motive behind this map design.)

What are you even talking about?