Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Possible Ideas As Well As Bugs

KelliCzek

Greetings,

and welcome to my new post of Warframe´s bugs and ideas.

This time I´ll be covering few (for me) important bugs as well as ideas. So sit tight and make yourself comfort.

BUGS:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) defence missions with zombies - single Runner lvl 11 can deal 40% damage to cryopod - how? (bug? it happened to us 3x times btw did you (DEs) decrease the cryopod´s HPs?)

2) ASH´s 4th skill "Bladestorm" is still bugged - instead of killing enemies, ASH is falling of the textures (unlimited falling)  or can´t kill any target - 100 energy wasted

IDEAS:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) contact list - option to sort by alphabet (A->Z / Z->A)

2) increase Glaive´s penetration or make new mod for throwing melee weapons

->  Idea: Penetration 0,5 |cost 3pts| -> 1,0 |cost 4pts| -> 1,5 |cost 5pts| -> 2,0 |cost 6pts| -> |2,5 cost 7pts| "-" polarity

3) new reticles - option to choose different reticles for each weapon class as well as colour of the reticles

4) only-invite-lobby / lobby manager - host will be aivable to kick / invite player

5) new artifacts

-> XP Bonus - 5%/10% XP bonus - can only take 1 player in team

-> Pistol / Shotgun AMP - 10% increased damage

6) avatar images for Frost, NYX, Banshee, Saryn and Excalibur Prime (only for those who have Prime/ HUNTER, MASTER, GRAND MASTER founder package)

7) new rescue mission - First, you need rescue HVT´s sentinel then rescue HVT. Sentinel will grant extra shield to HVT

8) show sentiel´s HPs / Shields

-> Idea: under the WF´s HPs / Shield

9) show players ping on "Player list"

10) trade system

-> Idea: only trading BPs, Guns (if ranked, after the trade it will be reset)

So that´s all for now. Hope you like at least one of my ideas. I really wanna see some discussions in the comments below.

Until then farewell

Edited by KelliCzek