Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X.x Kind Of Run Aground Here Trying To Think Up 4Th Powers,help Plox?

GunDownGrace

ok,yeah i was trying to reconstruct my prizak frame with community polls,but i cant think up any 4th power ideas X.X

ive had the diamonds in the sky song stuck in my head all morning and that doesnt help at all x.x

so i was hoping for some help,or perhaps even songs to listen to for inspiration

the general theme im after is a light weight,tech based frame...but honestly im not sure what 4th powers would apply,.since generally 4th powers are nukes in some way

i had thought about using the lost in space armor scene as basis for a 4th power for prizak.and while pretty cool,im not sure its appropriate for a tech based frame with alot of unique mechanics to suddenly become a tank with the equivalent of an artillery cannon

so,with that in mind...any of you forumites feel like lending your brains today to help out a concept's future?

Edited by GunDownGrace

whats the first three?

it doesnt have to be a nuke, what about creating "terrain"?

first one is an aggro drawing signal flare drone thing,like the scene on the old judge dredd where dredd distracts rico with a flare

second one is a blast wave that does no damage,but marks enemys with a status effect that nullifies all special abilitys (like an AoE dispel)

third one is complicated...first stage is cloak +weapons disabled...move to spot,detonate said cloak,releasing an energy wave which forced the enemys to fire at that chosen location for the duration of the skill effect after applying a 2 second stun and returning weapons function to normal

I.E. run to spot behind one wave of enemys,use skill,get out of way,and watch the hilarity as said wave of enemys shoots down the other with a wall of fire

EDIT: what 4th power would synergize with those?

Edited by GunDownGrace