The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Earth

Valdemyr

Lost Earth

I am here as the representative of Lost Earth. There's no true mission statement here. As of the moment, honestly, I am just looking for some people who want to talk and enjoy the game. It's entirely up to preference, I just want to enjoy playing with some mates and put up some Solar Rails, for fun, soon. It's preferable that you have a mic, but not necessary, as I often find myself switching to my keyboard.

For rooms, we're doing quite well. Don't expect some majorly spacious dojo, but for being rather new, we have a decent amount. All research will be completed in the next 3 days.

So what makes my clan different than any of the thousands of others absolutely vying for your attention? To be quite honest, nothing. I won't try to impress you, or wow you with numbers, or pressure you into joining. Honestly, I just want some amusing people to play with.

We're just a bunch of fools looking to have some fun. Join us, and stay for a round.

Lost-Earth-Guild-Image_zps563942b3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...