Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Unofficial Friend Finding Thread.

(XBOX)Lord Trollium

GT: Sgt Kav

I'm on weeknight 5-8 PST and most of the weekends

Currently stuck on Kappa, Sedna mobile defense mission, 1st Defense mission on Phobos, and I just need the Harness from the Archwing extract mission.

30 Rhino

10 Volt

8 Saryn

and building Valkyr and Nyx

GT: Jiraiya

I play with three other friends whom are active Warframe players-- we play for several hours at a time; day and night. We farm, level-up our frames, etc. We are new to the game and still have a lot to learn. In addition, we are looking for ACTIVE Warframe players who are looking to level-up, farm and generally play the game with us. We aren't looking for a specific skill level or anyone to carry us because, as I mentioned above, we are still fairly new.

In conclusion, if anyone is willing to play, feel free to send me a friends request to the gamer tag above. Have a pleasant day.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Mrs Namikaze is my Gamertag.

I'm trying to find people to help me farm T3 Survival for Volt chassis for my Husband. He Got ripped off in a trade for Volt helm and Chassis. The guy took the chassis out at the last second.. So I wanna try to help him get them? Feel free to add me or pm me if you can help! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...