The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Experienced Leaders For A Clan

(XBOX)LeifyEric

Hello Warframe community,

I started a clan about about a year ago with no experience going into it (I never was part of a clan before). Within that year, I got a total of 125+ members to the clan website on Enjin. It has been a rocky ride to where the clan is at now, but throughout the whole way I always knew I needed more help. So what I am looking for is someone who is experienced in gaming clans and has had leadership in them. I feel if I get a good partner or partners who have a lot of experience, this clan will become an amazing and highly regarded clan.

Let me talk a little bit about how the clan is now. This is our website: http://impavidumgaming.enjin.com/ . I just recently hired a web designer to make a new theme and logo and he is done, but just needs to fix some bugs. The clan (as of this posting time) has 126 registered members. We support many games (maybe too much) that are mostly on Xbox One but a few on PC. The clan is called Impavidum Gaming. Impavidum is Latin for fearless. I feel like the potential of the clan is not being reached because I do not have enough help and experience to run it. With the right people, I feel like this could become one of the greatest gaming clans out there.

If you are interested in becoming a leader of this clan, please tell me about yourself. Give me info about your experience in a clan and leadership experience in a clan, your skill level in the games that you play, whether you are a casual or competitive player, your age, and anything else you want to tell me. Please include your Skype as well so I can message you on there if I am interested in offering you a position.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by (XB1)LeifyEric