The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chozo Vanguard Is Looking For Active Recruits

metroidman12311

About the clan:

I had started the clan recently due to my last clan having over 950+ people that had left the game for good. Chozo Vanguard is set to be the forefront of co-op play. my intentions is to have a clan that everyone can quickly have a teammate join them for void, a tough mission, or even raids when they are implemented. also, the plan is to be able to do very high level endgame missions such as 40+ minutes survivals and 50+ waves defenses.

about the warlord:

I'm a player from before open beta, I joined in u5 and been with the game for close to 2 years now. my mastery rank is 18, almost 19, and I know my way around a build made for both PvP and endgame PvE.

clan emblem:

I'm currently working with people to get an emblem made up so because of this any new members have a say in what emblem design we go with.

requirements:

1. you must be a good sport, no one wants the guy complaining about having a mag in defense.

2. you must be willing to contribute to the betterment of the clan. in other words, donate resources and don't be a hoarder.

3  you must be willing to learn, in a community like a clan information can be the difference between finishing the the mission and losing the rewards of a void mission.

4 HAVE FUN (I may seem like a hard ! from this post but I wanted to get my point across first)

Here's to hoping for a long and prosperous clan

Edited by metroidman12311

• 2 weeks later...

we have a TeamSpeak server and we are going to start running missions for keys and equipment. im on almost every time of the day and some-what my friend skipjack27. if you have any questions contact me, my user name is lionson

Edited by lionson