The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration And Lost Connection, And Equipment After That.

nklh4x0r

Today I was playing a defense mission, so I took some extra ammo boxes, we finished the mission and we chose to stay and fight again, 5 mins later the host migration showed up and then it said lost connection... So it took me back to the main menu, I lost 3 ammo boxes, and didn't get jack S#&$. Can something be saved before the host migration or am I doomed to get &!$$ed off at every migration?

Edited by nklh4x0r

Yeah im sick and tired of losing multiple mods because of poor host migration. It shouldn't be interpreted as a abort if the game chooses a poor host and boots me without my choosing. I am getting tired of wasting my time trying to gather up mods only to be cheated because of a flaw in their system which is pretty important (host choosing). I certainly am not going to waste hours playing if I lose half my rewards for all the time put in. I understand the term 'beta' and nothings going to be perfect at this stage but I would think it would have taken precedence over some of the other things they seem to be releasing.