Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Community

Hopakkiin

Well,

I have been active in the forums for quite a while. So maybe it might be time to tell you my story.

When I started playing Warframe in Update 13.5. I gained access to a quite competitive clan which also fought Dark Sector Conflicts to actually capture nodes back then.

However I left this clan to focus on School. I played casually and of course fought for various Alliances, basically I was a mercenary. Due to the dominance of ICE and other big alliances, my clan was put in a political stasis. I rejoined with my clan in u15.

My real life interests are of mixed nature.

I love literature, playing the guitar, metallurgy, chemistry, creating pharmaceuticals in my laboratory, discussions about politics, arts, architecture, solving problems and sports.

I am currently suffering from a depression which was caused by various things.

If you would like to engage in discussions or simply in playing warframe, then please message me.

I am a 17 year old male that lives in southern Germany close to Basel, Switzerland.

Nice to meet you! I played back in Closed Beta and recently came back, I'd love to play with you. I was a mercenary too, been in various clans and Alliances, I was mainly a solo player. I'm also 17 and busy with school work. Message me and I'll tell you more of me ;) enjoy Warframe!

Nice to see people doing posts like these ^-^

I've been playing since U12, about 1 week after Zephyr release. I've been a mercenary (yes me too) for a very long time with my friend, before we found a nice and little QC clan. I'm 14 and not so busy with school work, so if you guys wanna play with me, PM me and we'll play ^-^

Oh and btw, I'm from Montreal, in Canada :3