Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Defense Key Bug

earl_110

Keys are one use only, so after you run the mission the key is gone and you need to get another.

I meant the Orokin Void keys, I played the T4 Defense using my key for couple of times and it has not vanished. The only reason why it vanished is maybe because of the update 15.13.7

Then you had more then one key(or you where with someone who used theirs, as you only need 1 key for the team), one key = one run of the mission. The only time you keep a key after a mission is if the mission failed.

I only have one T4 Defense key and I used it a couple of times because I am the one who's always hosting and we completed the missions several times. Also my other keys like the T1, T2, T3 are not gone even though I used those a lot and completed the mission.

Trust me, this is not a bug, keys have always been one use only. Also being group host and key host are not the same thing, anyone can use their keys yet you will being the party host, so keep that in mind.

Here is the wiki on keys http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Keys

Also keep in mind when looking at your keys, how many you have are in brackets to the right.

• 1 month later...