The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mind Frame Is Looking For New Players And Leaders!

stevedaman1228

Hi! My name's Steven and I'm the Clan Leader/Warlord for Mind Frame.  Our clan is now opening recruiting to our once 'friends only' clan to other players. Here's everything you need to know about our clan, I hope you like what you see!

Here's a little gallery of our clan dojo!

http://imgur.com/a/pte4h

A LITTLE BIT OF OUR HISTORY:

We have always been a ghost clan, originating back to the open beta. We were founded by a few friends that played together on a regular basis. However times change and I made the tough decision to remove our inactives and allow others to join us. This is where you come in!

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME:

I've been with the clan since its inception and have seen it through thick and thin. I've been playing Warframe since near the start of the open beta (Update 7-ish) and am Mastery 18 and a Founder. If you see me on Steam or Skype, I'm available to do whatever.

My Contact Info:

Skype - stevedaman1228

Steam - stevendaman12

Warfame - stevedaman1228 (Or

E-Mail - stevedamann2892@hotmail.com

Hit me up!

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT OUR GOALS:

- Have Fun!

- Support new players and people looking to get into or get back into the game.

- Run Events Competitively and Do Regular High Level Missions (For our advanced players)

-Get our Solar Rail up and Running (Primarily need specters and an alliance. Currently looking for a suitable one.)

- Grow in size to become a Shadow Clan and beyond

- Become active in any new additions to Warframe in the future (Competitive PvP, etc.)

A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT WE EXPECT:

- Mutual Respect and Cooperation

- We don't ask a lot. We merely require that after you've been with us for a bit that you start contributing to clan

discussion, projects, and that you give everyone the same respect we give you. Remember, this dojo didn't build

itself.

- Participation in Community and Clan Events

- Pretty self explanatory. Just show up for events and you'll be fine.

- Self Control

- We're a mature clan, we don't care if you like to curse or have opinions (we do that stuff all the time) but when it

interferes with others or with clan goals you will be asked to adjust or be removed from the clan.

A LITTLE BIT OF...Actually, thats about it.

This is Mind Frame in a nutshell. If this interests you in the slightest be sure to add me or my 2nd in command (His Details Below) and ask us any questions you may have. Hope to see you out there tenno!

Stone's Info:

Steam: Stone    URL Link: http://steamcommunit...61198009925482/

Warframe: xXchoasXx757