The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts About The Game & Suggestions

TheReaper1337

Dear Warframe,

First off all i really like the game, and i will support and play all the time.

First off all i like the face you can build weapons and travel worlds for it.

But the worlds seems to look a bit alike, all the time maybe you can create new area's like forests, or on earth what we see these days would be fun, also the missions also look alike , maybe you can make a storyline for solo play, so there will be a story behind so players dont have to play the online modus.

Also , what i really would like is not to play 3rth person, i really like the game but maybe in another style.

Suggestions:

More & Diffirent Monsters

Storyline for solo

Resolution fix, not every resolution on my game is supported, i have to delete the appdata.

More players in one game, bigger maps

Free movement , and a whole city to walk in

Collect armour to wear ( Warframes  override)

Overall i give this game a 8.5 i would give it a 10 if my suggestions will be done, and it will be perfect!

Hopefully you can do anything with this and i will enjoy Warframe

- Tim

well it is in beta.... i think it came out early march, so its only been 2 months. Id say its a 12 out of 10 for how long its been out

more monsters are coming, there is a storyline, its for MP and solo, i agree with the more players and bigger maps, but it might lag a bit, a city wouldnt match the "space ninja" genre.

I just made a similar post with some other details. These posts aren't meant to come across as angry or demanding - it is just to share with the developers what the average player is thinking while playing. Generally that seems to universally be "More content please".  We are likely just confirming what they already know and are working on - but still worthwhile to state it.

If this game becomes 1st person, I will not play this game.

Yeah, the game is designed around 3rd person. People asking for 1st person haven't fully looked into why game makers chose between 1st and 3rd. If you have a character that is wall-walking, rolling, casting spells and melee fighting - you need 3rd person. The auto-convergence on the cross hair seems to work just fine so they have handled it well. It aims and requires the exact same skill set any FPS requires.

I do think they should consider 1st person when zoomed in though, as that would open up options for gun scopes and other weapon accessories.