The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fashionframe] Fashionably Deadly~

Raults

y6H9uCJ.pngh4GM1Dg.pnguJ2SdoJ.png

Are you obsessed with looking your best?

Gotta look better than all the rest?

Then look no further!!! Join [Fashionframe] today! [Fashionframe] is a new clan on the block dedicated to community and looking fabulous. We are currently a ghost clan and hope to expand in the future, but for now we are seeking a dedicated few who are active, fun, and have a good attitude. We are not asking you to be the best player in the world, but merely that you have a passion for the game and can grow in your own time.

We currently do not use anything other than skype, but depending on where we go in the future we may switch to something such as TeamSpeak, Curse, or whatever works best.

Active means: On at least once every day/ every other day. Most of use are weekend warriors so if you're just logging on to check in then that is all good.

Fun means: You play well with others and want to play with others.

Good Attitude means: You are not a toxic player and be an adult about certain situations. We like to have fun, but not if it's hurting others.

Our Focus: When we started this clan we had an active base that was centered around grinding. Now, some of us have progressed enough to the point where we can lend a hand to others. Our intention with the clan is to form a community based group with go get'em attitudes to help one another progress and grow. Maybe you've grown-up already and just want to help? Either way you're welcome!

If this sounds like you then feel free to message me in game or PM me on from the website and come meet the clan. Most of us are on late afternoon and in the evening after work and school, all of us are EST. If I am out, you can contact me via my Skype or my steam ID: rtibbetts2 and Raults (respectively).

Post in this thread regarding any general questions you may have for me or about the clan.

General Q&A:

Q: Are you guys in an alliance?
A: Not yet, but if we do join one, it will be a census decision.

Q: How are your ranks set up?
A: Currently we haven't assigned anyone any positions of real power or what not but intend to proceed with a democratic philosophy on clan decisions.

Q: Do you have a dojo?
A: Yes, it is still WIP though and may be for some time as far as colors go DX

Q: Do you have research labs?
A: Indeed! All of them and we'd love you to use them.

Q: Is there a website I need to sign up on?
A: We are currently running no website for the clan, however if it becomes necessary in the future then it can very easily happen.

Q: What is the demographic of your clan?
A: Most of us are in our 20's so we're a pretty adult group.

Q: Is there an age limit?

A: No, I think it's a good philosophy to allow all age groups a chance. It's really not about your age ultimately, but rather if you get along with the lot of us.

Q: Do you have a solar rail?

A: Currently it is in the making.

Q: I messaged you by some means mentioned in your forum post, when can I expect a response?
A: That day, likely in the evening. If you messaged me late and I have yet to reply then I'll likely see it in the morn or the following evening.

Q: Is there an interview process?

A: Yes, but it is often times just a chat with me. I'm often readily available so no pressure :3

More questions to come with more answers for them!

Edited by Raults