The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Exiled Inquisition Is Now Recruiting- Cookies Anyone?

Kreios

yp27cZQ.png?1

Tenno, how do you do ?

We are the Exiled Inquisition (YES WE LOVE DRAGON AGE!!!)... Ahem...

That aside, we are a young Ghost Clan currently consisting of the Warlord & two co-founders.

We are looking for new members to join us as we slowly but gradually proceeds to being a more Shadowy family...

we won't stay Ghastly for long... I hope... *SWEATS*

Well who are we?

First of, let me do a brief intro, the Warlord or the Inquisitor (YES DRAGON AGE!).... AHEM!... again back to topic....

is me, your humble yet annoying Tenno who was exiled out of Ferelda... AHEM!...

Pardon my stupidity, here's our current roster:

Inquisitor (Warlord/Founder) - Kreios (it's me~)

Commander 1 (Co-Founder) - Hayatou

Commander 2 (Co-Founder) - Serpentshade

Other ranks: N/A (we are recruiting...)

So now you get a rough idea of who we are, lets talk business at the War Table....

What do we do?

1) We have Fun (A LOT OF FUN)

2) We BS LIKE NO TOMORROW WHILE HAVING FUN... (A LOT)

3) We go on Treasure Hunts (YEAH VOID RUNS~!!!!)

4) We try to break our own record time in survival/defense/interception missions while BS-ing all the way

5) We do missions & event base missions; invasion, drops, BP etc etc.

6) We are a Casual/Fun Clan that enjoys playing & spending time together & also dying together... hahahaha.... *laughs*

When do we come Online?

The three of us usually come online around 10pm or GMT+8 of the Eastern Standard Time

So if its 10pm here in the night, it'll be ard 9am for Eastern Standard Time.

Most of the time you'll find me online earlier or later (it varies from time to time as I'm working, so do the other 2)

What about the Dojo?

The DOJO u say... It's coming along nicely, having all important facilities constructed.

We are developing towards the aesthetic part of the Dojo, constantly adding more uniquely decorated rooms (if we have the resources). We have strategic Teleporters that allows for even faster travelling through the Dojo facilities.

What about Researches & Kiosks?

We have the TRADING POST! Wanna trade? >:)

We have almost all weapons & team utility research done.

Warframes & Archwing research are slower due to the materials being a little harder to accumulate for a small squad/clan. We do promise to have all the research complete in the future.

Do you Trade?

You mean the BLACK MARKET in our Dojo?!.... AHEM... I mean... Yes we do trade among our own clan members.

Sometimes even giving mods or BP (Blueprints) for free to members that desperately need it.

We don't tolerate beggars though... If you want your trades & rewards, you gotta earn it as the other players do...

We do Void Runs for farming & Mastery Leveling, anything you do not want from the Void we can trade among ourselves

Speaking of Business... Who then can Join?

Anyone! Literally ANYONE.

No Requirements or Mastery Ranks?

-ABSOLUTELY NONE-

Though I would need you to speak & understand English as that's our primary language.

If you Skype... It'll be an added bonus, as most of the time, we Skype & do mission side by side... thus our noisiness...

FINALLY.......

And finally, We welcome you to join our little family. Let's have fun & die together (LET'S NOT DO THAT)...

If you feel like joining us, leave us a comment below or feel free to PM any of us in Game:

IGN: Kreios

IGN: Hayatou

IGN: Serpentshade

Leave us your:

In Game Name

Mastery Rank

A Simple intro of yourself & why you would like to join us.

----Godspeed & Good Luck Tenno-------

Clan Emblem Preview

CUYm01T.png?1

Edited by Kreios

So when you're usually on at 10 pm it's 9 am est? (Just want to make sure I'm understanding that correctly) if that's the case that would be great for me . I work 2nd shift and start gaming around 9 or 930am . I'd like to join . Only been playing 2 weeks looking to join some guys/ girls for some gaming fun.

ING: MrRudenss

So when you're usually on at 10 pm it's 9 am est? (Just want to make sure I'm understanding that correctly) if that's the case that would be great for me . I work 2nd shift and start gaming around 9 or 930am . I'd like to join . Only been playing 2 weeks looking to join some guys/ girls for some gaming fun.

ING: MrRudenss

indeed. sometimes you could see me randomly be online, so dont be surprise :D

if your interested u can PM me in game or leave a comment below with your in game name, so i can invite you in game.

Edited by Kreios

Hi, My IGN is MetalJugger and my master level as of now is 2. You can tell from this I haven't been playing this game for too long and I can already tell that this game is meant to be played in a team. I don't like crowds so I was looking for a more smaller clan and... Well here I am!

You sound like such a fun clan to join. I recently tried to make my own solo clan but it was too hard with trying to get all the forma needed for buildings. My IGN is mattchuuu, Im currently only rank 2 but I have a level 30 volt and am trying to get the parts to make a hydroid

Grettings, fellow Tenno! Your clan looks like it would greatly benefit from a warrior/player/nerd called Mutaclotos! Yes, yes, OF COURSE IT WOULD! I have therefore decided to cease with the ways of the lone space ninja and join this mighty clan, so that we may triumph together in GLORIOUS COMBAT! As previously mentioned, the name's Mutaclotos, rank 1, level 30 Volt.

Let us wreck anyone who dare oppose us, for nobody expects the SPANISH INQUISITION!

• 3 weeks later...